For avid gamers of Genshin Affect, the joys of unearthing hidden realms is nothing new, particularly after embarking on expeditions by Inazuma and Sumeru. However the land of Fontaine introduces an underground marvel in contrast to some other capital within the recreation. When you’re scratching your head about the best way to entry this mysterious Court docket of Fontaine underground space, worry not. The answer is easier than you may think.
To delve into the Court docket of Fontaine’s hidden chambers in Genshin Affect, begin by finding a large blue door that leads downward. This door could be discovered at one of many two round entrances on the underground map. Make your technique to this door from the above-ground area. Upon coming into by the blue door, you’ll end up dealing with a beneficiant gap on the coronary heart of the room – your gateway to the subterranean realm.
The important thing lies within the pages of The Steambird’s debut situation, “The Terrestrial Sea: Birthplace of Waters.” This guidebook aids each seasoned gamers and newcomers in navigating their technique to the enchanting realm of Fontaine. Whereas the steps are constant for all gamers, those that’ve not too long ago joined the Genshin Affect journey want to finish the Archon Quest Prologue: Act III, often called “Track of the Dragon and Freedom.”
Based on The Steambird, Fontaine rests on the coronary heart of Teyvat. Wanderers desperate to set foot on this realm should initially journey to the Realm of Farakhkert. Following the completion of the Prologue chapter of Archon Quests, a Teleport Waypoint will emerge inside this space.
When you’ve teleported to the Realm of Farakhkert, just a few easy steps will lead you straight to Fontaine:
Choice 1: Via the Grocery Retailer Route
- Begin by heading south from Fontaine’s Memento Store, Bertin’s Home of Curiosities, to the Grocery Retailer.
- Spot the steps on the northwest aspect, then take a left earlier than the steps to discover a descending path.
- Enter the imposing blue door, and also you’ll uncover a big gap with stairs main downward.
- You may both climb down or take a plunge to entry the underground expanse referred to as Fleuve Cendre.
Choice 2: Through the Statue of the Seven
- Teleport to the Court docket of Fontaine’s Statue of the Seven.
- Glide in a southern course, the place you’ll come throughout two units of adjoining stairs.
- Go for the left set of stairs and descend till you notice a blue door akin to the one within the earlier route.
- Traverse downward and observe the hall to the central area. A considerable round gate stands earlier than you, however don’t fret – it gained’t impede your path. Make the most of the opening on the underside left nook, granting entry to the Teleport Waypoint.
Upon coming into the Court docket of Fontaine’s underground sphere, you would possibly surprise what’s in retailer. Whereas the subterranean space doesn’t boast an array of actions, it does supply a Mora field and quite a few investigation factors that yield Artifacts, fruits, and greens. For many who’ve launched into the search involving Virgil’s betrayal, that is your likelihood to come across Sonny and Luka right here.
Notably, the area isn’t solely inhabited by the White Glove and the Fisherman. Different residents additionally grace this area. For instance, you’ll discover Vitruvia, the authorized advisor, perched close to a collectible e book titled “Robben versus Chesterton: Iridescent Brooch (I).” Moreover, a northward journey from the Teleport Waypoint leads you to Crossa, an Artifact service provider.
With these insights in thoughts, set your sights on the Romaritime Harbor and seize the chance to board the Aquabus. Navigate the Poisson Tunnel and indulge within the grandeur of the Opera Epiclese. Earlier than you realize it, the mesmerizing Court docket of Fontaine might be inside your attain.
Upon coming into this realm, you’ll discover a tapestry of distinctive characters and creatures ready to have interaction with you. Embrace the journey that unfolds as you step into the fascinating world of Fontaine.